On Thursday, December 15th, Basil Chapman hosted an intraday "Live Trading Webinar" from 8:30AM to 2PM ET!
While Basil's focus was on the S&P E-mini Futures, other were traded as appropriate (choosing from gold, crude oil, natural gas, and/or 3x long/short index and sector ETFs, low priced stocks, and possibly consensus requests.
ChapmanWave specific techniques also discussed simultaneously, as well as repeatedly demonstrated with questions and answered immediately.
Initiation of exact entry and exit points; stops or buy-stops, where to add, where to lighten up, when to step aside, and when to consider the possibility of a 'two-click' session (that is, buying or shorting a position early in the session, and only exiting just before the close of the same session).
Sign up now for access to Basil's archive.
Patterns and Technical Tools Presented:
- Cup, Arch, rectangles (narrow and larger)
- Bar symmetry (going from a left side high or low, to a mid-point that can go back to that level in the same number of bars)
- How certain technical tools available on all trading platforms can assist you
- The use of moving averages (MAs) can sustain the longevity of a position: both long and short; also adding various timeframes can help
- Using the CW notation of Peaks and Troughs
- Money management techniques, stops and buy-stops
- Also included will be a market Overview, and which stocks and sectors look good for early 2023
When you sign up you instantly receive: An emailed 'booklet' with key ChapmanWave (CW) techniques will be sent to participants when you sign up to begin preparing for the all-day webinar.
When you sign up you also gain access to 1-month of Basil's daily newsletter, The Opening Call! ($149 value)
Current subscribers will receive their next month of The Opening Call for free.
Price to attend: $295