Tuesday, May 17th, Larry Pesavento hosted a 5-hour Live Trading Webinar session from 9am - 2pm EST called:
"TRADE WHAT YOU SEE - A LIVE TRADING EVENT"
Join Larry Pesavento for the archive of 5 hours of live trading, watching over his shoulder as he trades live. You’ll see how to organizes your trading day, the times most likely to generate a signal, what outside information you should ignores, what you don't ignore, and, more importantly, how to manage your risk.
In this all-day 5-hour live webinar archive, take a seat by Larry's side as he trades the markets in real time, including the EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY, the Dow & SP500 E-mini, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Gold, Treasury Bonds, Wheat and Soybeans.
Most traders using ABCD patterns and ratios see only entry and stop mechanisms, completely missing out on the two biggest edges of all, hidden in plain sight.
During the all-day five-hour live webinar archive, you’ll see the tools you can use to generate consistent profits. You’ll see when to use ABCD as a leading indicator — and when not to, how to use ABCD patterns within a larger trend, and the adjustment you should make if you’re trading ABCD counter-trend.
You’ll see how to deconstruct ABCD patterns, how to break them down into component parts, and how to use them to identify the dominant short term and long term trend, exposing market bias that most traders can’t see.
During this 5-hour live webinar archive, you’ll see the tools Larry uses to generate consistent profits.
- How to use ABCD to build an expectation for the next sequence of moves
- How to use ABCD as a risk management system.
- What most traders do when a pattern fails, why this guarantees they can’t win, and what to do instead.
- The three patterns that help to identify shifts in supply and demand — not ABCD.
- A trend change pattern that gives you early entry into the trend — you’ll learn what to look for, how to prepare, and when to pull the trigger.
- How to use ABCD to generate direct market feedback and build an expectation for the next sequence of moves.
- Combine four simple tools to help you find an edge — all, when used alone, could be used as a trading system, but their real power comes from the synergy between them — you’ll see how.
When you sign up you also gain access to 1-month of Larry Pesavento's daily newsletter, "Fibonacci 24/7".
Current subscribers will receive their next month of "Fibonacci 24/7" for free, including daily emails, videos and a weekend newsletter on all the setup markets.
Price to attend: $295