Larry Pesavento is a pro’s pro. He’s a 45-year veteran day trader, former member of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, and previously managed Drexel-Burnhan-Lambert’s commodity department in Los Angeles. The author of 10 books, Pesavento has trained over 1,000 traders in the past 25 years using the pattern recognition swing trading methodology outlined in his books.
In Fibonacci 24/7, Pesavento delivers each Monday a report that provides detailed commentary on the charts and videos that he provides. Daily, the reader will also receive, via charts or videos, data on the key markets that he is tracking.
- Stock indices, both the US and the German DAX
- US Treasury Bonds and Treasury Notes
- Gold and silver, along with gold and silver stocks and the XAU
- Crude oil, heating oil and gasoline futures
- Special market conditions and commodities such as wheat, corn, beans and cattle
- Foreign-exchange – a favorite market of Pesavento, he follows the major six cross rates versus the US dollar (i.e. the euro, Swiss franc, British pound, Japanese yen, Canadian dollar, and New Zealand dollar)