"What Moves The Gold Market"
Topics included in this webinar archive:
- A deep dive into the markets with Tom O'Brien going over Gold, Bonds, and the Dollar
- Where they are now: what to look for as Gold & Bonds move higher and the Dollar moves lower
- A comprehensive break-down of the XAU, HUI, and GDX; how are they trading and what to look for as we move higher
- Coverage of individual gold equities, and questions answered live
Tom O’Brien publishes his weekly Gold Report every Monday morning for subscribers, consisting of coverage of the XAU, HUI, GDX, the Dollar, Bonds, the South African Rand, as well as 25 different mining equities, with specific buy sell recommendations.
As a precious metal, gold is still king. It continues to hold the most effective safe haven and hedging properties across the global major trading hubs of the London OTC market, the US futures market, and the Shanghai Gold Exchange!
Webinar Archive Now Available to All Subscribers!
Conducted Live with Tom O'Brien
Wednesday September 18, 2019
"The Next Leg Up in Gold is $1,794 - Find Out Why"
- How the bond market moves the gold market
- Where are the Gold demand trends coming from
- How gold outperforms fiat currencies over time
- Gold trades an average of $110B a day in value
Preview of charts that will be discussed in the Webinar:
The Gold Report Weekly Newsletter by Tom O'Brien
As a world renown trader and bestselling author of "The Art of Timing the Trade; Your Ultimate Trading Mastery System," Tom O’Brien has appeared multiple times in Forbes.com and has been a regular guest on CNBC analyzing the commodity markets. Additionally, he was named “Gold Timer of the Year” in 2009 by Timer Digest.
If gold is your hot button, The Gold Report is a must-read publication.
This is a weekly newsletter, delivered every week by email and online at TFNN.com.